PREFERENCES OF YOUNG PEOPLE IN SERBIA FOR EMPLOYMENT IN DIFFERENT BUSINESS FIELDS
There is a mismatch between skills and abilities on one side and the desire for a particular job at the labor market, as well as the new jobs’ requirements on the other. In this work, we examine the determination of young people towards employment in different business fields. The analysis demonstrates the wishes of unemployed young people and their perceptions of adequate occupations. By researching the preferences of young people and their aspirations towards new employment, we create an information base on possible trends. Within the goal set by this research, the following tasks are realized: the situation and trends of unemployment among young people in Serbia were analyzed, the frequency of youth's commitment to new employment within different business fields was determined; and also whether there is a difference in the preferences of young people towards new employment in relation to gender and in relation to the level of education.
2. Arandarenko, М. (2009). Social interests and the global crisis. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Conference, 20 Years Towards the Market Economy, 28-29. September, Belgrade.
3. Bubalo-Živković, M., Lukić, T. (2015). Mladi u Srbiji početkom 21. veka, RZS, Belgrade, pg.111
4. Eurostat, (2017). Nezaposlenost u EU, Retrived from www.index.hr/.../eurostat-nezaposlenost...godina.../1010992.a, (2. february, 2019).
5. Fond za razvoj ekonomske nauke, (2017)., Kvartalni monitor ekonomskih trendova i politika u Srbiji, FREN, br. 52, Belgrade
6. Marčetić, M., Mušikić, S. (2016). The impact of tourism income on the balance of payment, International thematic monograph - Thematic proceedings, Modern management tools and economy of tourism sector in the present era, Belgrade, ISBN 978-96-80194-04-2, 529-541.
7. Marčetić, M., Mušikić, S. (2017). Tourism impact on unemployment in Serbia, 2nd International Scientific Conference: "Tourism in Function of Development of the Republic of Serbia". Vrnjačka Banja, Serbia, 01-03. June, 2017,
8. McGowan, M.A. & Andrews, D. (2015). Labour market mismatch and labour productivity, OECD Economics department Working Papers No. 1209, Paris: OECD Publishing.
9. Mortimer, J.T. (2009). Transition to Adulthood, Parental Support, and Early Adult Well-Being: Recent Finndings from the Youth Development Study, Early Adulthood in a Family Context, www.springer.
10. Radivojević, N., Ćurčić, N., Marčetić, M. (2018). Kvantifikovanje ekstremnog tržišnog rizika na izabranim zemljama Zapadnog Balkana. Industry, Vol. 46, No. 2, 99-115.
11. Republički zavod za statistiku, Anketa o radnoj snazi, (2014-2018). Bilteni, Belgrade.
12. Službeni glasnik RS, (2015). Br.55/05, 71/05-ispravka i 101/07, Nacionalna strategija za mlade. Serbian association of employers, 2014., Batter conditions for youth employment.
13. Tomanović, S., Stanojević, D. (2015). Mladi u Srbiji stanja, opažanja, verovanja i nadanja, Friedrics ebert stiftung, SeCons, Belgrade, pg.35