THE ROLE OF THE INFORMATION SYSTEM IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AUDIT
Control is the last but not the least important function in the organization's management chain. Without its presence, it would not be possible to create a realistic picture of the results and to see the correctness of the work. Due to the dynamics imposed by the market, it is necessary to monitor the trends in all areas, especially those most topical today - Information Technologies (IT). As the IT sector progresses from day to day, it is also included in each business segment.
The audit represents the top of the pyramid of the overall business activity, and this priority demands the highest attention and quality. In order to carry out the audit in the best possible way regarding the exploitation of human and material resources, and in a short period of time, an appropriate information system is set up as an imperative. In this way, support is provided to timely and promptly finding, processing and displaying relevant data. Hence the need to focus this work on the crucial role of information systems in the audit and their cohesion.
2. Basle Committee on Banking Supervision. (2001). Internal Audit in Banks and the Supervisor's Relationship with Auditors
3. Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants. (1999). Continuous Auditing. Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
4. Coderre D. G. (2009). Computer-Aided Fraud Prevention and Detection: A Step-by-Step Approach. John Wiley and Sons, SAD.
5. Institute of Internal Auditors. (2008). GTAG 11 - Developing the IT Audit Plan. na.theiia.org (21, february 2019).
6. ISACA. 2018. COBIT 2019 Framework: Governance and Management Objectives. SAD: ISACA
7. Radosavljević, M. (2018). Javni dug sa aspekta finansiranja Vojske Srbije. Oditor - časopis za Menadžment, finansije i pravo, Vol. 4, No. 2, 48-57.
8. ISACA. 2018. COBIT 2019 Framework: Introduction and Methodology. SAD: ISACA
9. ISACA. 2019. isaca.org (21, february 2019).
10. Kaputo, J., Stanojević, S. (2017). Revizija rashoda u preduzeću. Oditor - časopis za Menadžment, finansije i pravo, Vol.3, No. 3, 51-60.
11. Zakić V., Nikolić, M., Kovačević, V. (2018). International experiences in cooperative audit and lessons for Serbia, Ekonomika poljoprivrede, Vol. 65, No. 3, 1111-1122.
12. Stanojević S, Milojević I, Vukasović D, Vladisavljević V. (2018). Teorija državne revizije, CEFI, UPS, VSEM, Beograd.
13. Constitution of the Republic of Serbia ("Official Gazette of RS" number 98/2006)
14. Vidovič, Z., Milunović, M. (2017). Revizija svrsishodnosti poslovanja. Oditor - časopis za Menadžment, finansije i pravo, Vol. 3, No. 2, 37-53.
15. XBRL International. 2019. xbrl.org (21, february 2019).
16. Law on Audit ("Official Gazette of RS" number 62/2013 and 30/2018)
17. Law on State Auditing Institution (official Gazette of RS No. 101/2005, 54/2007, 36/2010 and 44/2018 - dr. Law)
18. Milojević, I., Andžić, R., Vladisavljevic, V., (2018). Accounting aspects of auditing the budget system, Ekonomika poljoprivrede, Vol. 65, No. 1, 337-348
19. Milojević, I., Ignjatijević, S., Mičić, I., (2017). The application of Markov's stochastic processes in risk assessment for accounting information systems. Ekonomika poljoprivrede, Vol. 64, No. 2, 551-560
20. Pajić, N., Crnomarković, I., Radosavljević, M., (2018). Public Procurement In The Defence System, International scientific event, Palić 21-25. October, 174-183.