- By clicking the theme of the conference, authors will be redirected to the official website of the Conference in order to fill in required information and submit abstracts and papers.
- The papers which are submitted after determined deadline (1st March 2021), will not be taken into consideration.
- The papers with less than 16 pages, or longer than 18 pages, technically unadjusted to the propositions, will not be taken into consideration.
- If there are more than 2 authors on the paper, paper will not be taken into consideration.
- If there are 2 papers with the same author/coauthor, paper will not be taken into consideration.
- It is obligatory to check grammar and spelling mistakes in the paper.
- In case authors do not receive official notification on the final status of submitted paper within 30 days from the day of paper submission, we kindly ask authors to send the inquiry to the following e-mail: email@example.com
- It is our pleasure to underline that the availability of conference individual papers is provided within the new online platform (http://www.tisc.rs/proceedings/), while the conference proceedings are indexed in EBSCO (EBSCO Information Services) database.
- INFORMATION FOR YOUNG RESEARCHERS (authors and co-authors under 35 years of age): Conference organizer would like to encourage young researchers to submit and present their papers within the special session of the Conference. The papers presented in this session will be evaluated by the annually established Conference Committee composed of delegated international Committee members.
During the TISC 2021 Conference, The Research Network on Resources Economics and Bioeconomy Association (RebResNet) in cooperation with the organizer will grant the “The RebResNet Young Researcher’s Best Paper Award” for outstanding scientific achievements and excellent paper authored by young researchers in the field of resource economics and bioeconomy.
- IMPORTANT DATES:
- March 15, 2021 – Full paper submission. When submitting the paper, please indicate whether you prefer a poster or oral presentation. The poster dimensions are 800mm (width) x 1000mm (height).
- TENTATIVE CONFERENCE PROGRAM
- June 3, 2021 Arrival and registration of participants, Conference opening
- June 4, 2021 Кeynote speakers, Conference sessions, poster presentations, lunch, gala dinner
- June 5, 2021 Excursion, Conference conclusions, promotion of the publications of the Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja, lunch.
ORGANIZATIONAL BOARD OF THE CONFERENCE,
Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja