THE ROLE OF HOTEL ORGANIZATIONS IN DOMESTIC TOURISM OFFER IMPROVEMENT
In terms of global market changes hospitality companies have to adapt in order to survive in the market and satisfy the final users. One of the biggest challenges for hotel companies today is the increasing segmentation of the market and the emergence of new market niches, such as the so-called Millennials, i.e. young consumers born in the period from 1980 to 2000 who are also the biggest users of smart phones. The local hotel companies have been able to accept new trends in the market and thus adapt to the demands of final users. Apart from the occurrence of certain brands of international hotel chains, development of congress tourism, which showed good potential of domestic hotel industry, is also significant for the rapid development of the hotel industry. However, in order to raise the level of competitiveness, domestic hotel companies have to solve the following problems: improvement of transport infrastructure, raising the level of hotel management and introducing ISO management standards.
2. Bešić, C., Đorđević, D. (2015). Korporativna društvena odgovornost. Fakultet tehničkih nauka, Čačak.
3. Bogetić, S. (2016). Hotelski menadžment. Beogradska poslovna škola, Beograd.
4. Bogetić, S., Antić, Z., Lekić, N. (2015). Analysis of hotel enterprises competitiveness aspects in modern business. Journal of Engineering Management and Competitiveness (JEMC), Vol. 5, No. 2, 90-101.
5. Đorđević, D., Bogetić, S., Ćoćkalo, D., Lekić, N. (2016). Undergraduate business students attitudes towards CSR and competitiveness of Serbian economy, Journal of Engineering Management and Competitiveness (JEMC), Vol. 6, No. 1.
6. Đorđević, D., Ćoćkalo, D., Bogetić, S. (2011). Novi model upravljanja i razvoj konkurentske sposobnosti domaćih preduzeća. Međunarodna konvencija o kvalitetu JUSK 2011, Beograd, 06-10. jun, 71-74.
7. Zeleni kjuč, Međunarodna eko-sertifikacija za smeštajne kapacitete osnovni kriterijumi za hotele 2012-2015, http://ambassadors-env.com/wp-content/uploads/zeleni-kljuc-KRITERIJUMI.pdf.
8. ICCA Statistics Report 2014, www.iccaworld.com.
9. ICCA Statistics Report 2013, www.iccaworld.com.
10. Stojanović Petkovski, M., Šta treba da uradite da bi vaš hotel postao “zelen”?, http://hotelijeri.com/sta-treba-da-uradite-da-bi-vas-hotel-postao-zelen/, (10 July 2015)
11. Tourism Megatrends 10 things you need to know about the future of Tourism, www.horwathhtl.com.
12. Tržište halal industrije "teško" 2,3 biliona $, http://www.b92.net/
biz/vesti/svet.php?yyyy=2015&mm=10&dd=10&nav_id=1049669, (10 October 2015)
13. Ćoćkalo, D., Đorđević, D., Bogetić, S. (2012). From customer satisfaction to CSR in Serbian conditions – a review of literature and business practice. Strategic management, Vol. 17, No. 4, 50-58.
14. U porastu rezervacije preko mobilnih uređaja, http://www.travelmagazine.rs/u-porastu-rezervacije-preko-mobilnih-uredaja/, (16 May 2016)
15. World Economic Forum, Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report 2015, http://www.weforum.org/reports/travel-tourism-competitiveness-report-2015.