HOUSEHOLDS IN RURAL AREAS AND RURAL TOURISM
Rural tourism can initiate the development of villages. It is important for Serbian villages and can be significant for the survival of village households. The aim of the research is to point to the resources in villages that may contribute to rural tourism. Methods which were used comprise the method of analysis, synthesis methods, mathematical and statistical methods, descriptive methods and method of observation. In Serbia rural areas there are resources for the development of rural tourism. In research we came to the follwoing data: in Serbia there are 1.025.000 households, existing human resources, existing buildings in villages, food production in villages, preserved and unpolluted environment, national cuisine and tradition and culture.
2. Bošković, T. (2012). Ekonomski efekti razvoja turizma u ruralnim područjima Srbije. Škola biznisa, No. 2, 29-34.
3. Jelić, S., Jovanović, T. (2013). Institucije kulture kao činioci regionalnog ruralnog razvoja. Sociološki godišnjak, No. 8, 257-274.
4. Jelić, S., Jovanović, T. (2014). Educational Potential of Rural Areas and Rural Development. International Scientific Conference „Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development in Terms of the Republic of Serbia Strategic Goals Realization within the Danube Region“, 888-903.
5. Marjanović, M., Markov, S. (2011). Osnovi sociologije, Novi Sad, PMF.
6. Miletić, R., Todorović, М. (2003). Activity оf the Population аs One оf the Indicators оf the (Non)Uniform Development оf Serbia. Population Geography 25 (1&2), Association of Population Geographers of India, 1-13.
7. Mitrović, M. (1998). Sociologija sela, Sociološko društvo Srbije, Beograd.
8. Mitrović, M. (2015). The Villages in Serbia, Changes in the Structure and Problems of Sustainable Development, the Republic Statistical Office, Belgrade.
9. Nikitović, V. (2015). The Population of Serbia at the Beginning of the 21st Century, National Bureau of Statistics, Belgrade.
10. Štetić, S., Šimičević, D., Ćurčić, N. (2013). Specifični oblici turizma, LI, ISBN 978-86-84887-09-4 Beograd.
11. Todorović, M., Štetić, S. (2008). Ruralni turizam. Beograd: Geografski fakultet.
12. Živković, D., Dimitrijević, B., Jelić, S., Rajić, Z. (2007). Infrastructural Capacity of Family-Owned Holdings in Serbia as a Support to Rural Development. 100th Seminar of the EAAE: „Development of Agriculture and Rural Areas in Central and Eastern Europe“, 136.