LEGAL PROTECTION OF TOURIST DESTINATIONS FROM DIFFERENT FORMS OF ENDANGEREMENT
Tourism is a very significant branch to the development of every state. The Republic of Serbia is a well-known tourist destination which accumulates significant profit from this business. In accordance with the principle of sustainable tourism development, in addition to the natural beauties our country has at its disposal, it will be necessary to invest in new tourist and logistical content in order to enrich this form of business, improve security, legal protection and ensure greater profitability. In order for tourism to make a successful contribution to the development of a country, it is necessary to, among other things, provide adequate legal protection of tourist destinations from various forms of endangerment. In this respect, international standards have been established which the Republic of Serbia has incorporated into its legislation. In this paper, we will look into specific legal solutions from Serbian legislation whose implementation significantly improves the protection of the environment and the development of tourist destinations in the Republic of Serbia.
2. Bošković, M., Skakavac, Z., (2009). Organizovani kriminalitet – karakteristike i pojavni oblici, Fakultet za pravne i poslovne studije dr Lazar Vrkatić, Novi Sad.
3. Importance of U.S. national parks to tourism industry, https://usa.visa.com/partner-with-us/visa-consulting-analytics/importance
4. Lečić, B. (2015). Francuski odgovor na izazove globalnog terorizma – istorija i savremenost. Srpska politička misao, Vol. 4, 313-329.
5. Lečić, B., Skakavac, Z., (2018). Terrorism as a contemporary criminology impact factor on tourist effects, 3rd International Scientific Conference, "Tourism in function of development of the Republic of Serbia”, Vrnjačka Banja, 722-739.
6. Marković, I. S., (2006). Moć otpada u civilnom društvu, Grafika, Šabac.
7. Muti, G. (2005), Le ecomafie nel Nord, Geopolitical journal Limes plus, No. 2/2005, 100-101.
8. National Strategy for Sustainable Use of Natural Resources and Goods of the Government of the Republic of Serbia, (Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia, No. 33/2012).
9. Skakavac, T. (2015). Recidivizam maloletnih učinilaca krivičnih dela. Monography, Fakultet za pravne i poslovne studije dr Lazar Vrkatić, Novi Sad, 130-131.
10. Skakavac, Z., (2016). Mafija - tradicionalni i savremeni fenomen, Monography, Fakultet za pravne i poslovne studije dr Lazar Vrkatić, Novi Sad.
11. Skakavac, Z., Skakavac, T., (2017). Radikalni islamski terorizam i politike velikih sila na početku XXI veka, Monography, Contemporary Challenges of International Security, Novi Sad, 143-165.
12. Stojanović, Z., (2017). Komentar krivičnog zakonika, Službeni glasnik Republike Srbije, Belgrade.
13. The Council of Europe Convention on the Prevention of Terrorism, Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia - International Treaties, No. 19/09.
14. The Criminal Code of the Republic of Serbia (Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia, Nos. 85/2005, 88/2005 - correction, 107/2005 - correction, 72/2009, 111/2009, 121/2012, 104/2013 and 108/2014 and 94/2016).
15. The Law on Chemicals (Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia Nos. 36/09, 88/10, 92/11 and 93/12).
16. The Law on Environmental Impact Assessment, Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia, Nos. 135/04 and 36/09.
17. The Law on Environmental Protection, Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia, Nos. 135/04, 36/09, 36/09 - other law, 72/09, 14/16.
18. The Law on Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control, Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia, No.135/04.
19. The Law on Organization and Jurisdiction of Government Authorities in Suppression of Organized Crime, Terrorism and Corruption (Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia, Nos. 94/2016 and 87/2018 - other law).
20. The Law on Packaging and Packaging Waste (Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia, No. 36/09).
21. The Law on Strategic Environmental Impact Assessment, Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia, No.135/04.
22. The Law on the Confirmation of the Basel Convention on the Transboundary Movement of Hazardous Wastes and Their Disposal, Official Gazette of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, No. 2/99
23. The Law on Waste Management, Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia, Nos. 36/09, 88/2010, and 14/2016.
24. World Bank and Republic of Serbia - Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment Protection, (2003) Environmental protection in Belgrade.