STATE AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE CRUISE INDUSTRY
The turbulent and dynamic development of the cruise industry provokes serious interest due to a number of factors, including the creation of a huge number of jobs in the tourism sphere, the introduction of a new model in tourist trips, the promotion of destinations, the role of innovations in the development of cruise tourism. The aim of the article is to track the state and the development of the cruise industry, to highlight its specific features, to study the demand and supply patterns in this field, and to highlight the trends in this area. By factoring analysis, situational analysis, comparative analysis and synthesis, answers are sought to questions related to its prospects for growth and its impact on the development of tourism.
2. Бабкин, А.В. (2008). Специальные виды туризма. Ростов-на-Дону: Феникс.
3. Berger, A. A. (2004). Ocean travel and cruising: A cultural analysis. Haworth Hospitality Press, New York.
4. Blum, Е. (2003). The Total Traveler Guide to Worldwide Cruising. Onboard Media.
5. Brida, J., Zapata A. (2010). Cruise Tourism: Economic, Socio-Cultural and Environmental Impacts. International Journal of Leisure and Tourism Marketing, 1(3), 205-226.
6. Cruise Trends 2017: Cruise Critic's 10 Biggest Predictions, https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/articles.cfm?ID=2662, (17 February 2019).
7. Dowling, R. K. (2006). Cruise ship tourism. CABI, Wallingford.
8. Emilova, I. (2016). New Realities In Travel And Tourism. Yearbook of "Administration and Management" Department, Vol. 1. ISSN 2603-297X (Online).
9. Emilova, I. (2018), Management of entertainment industry, New Bulgarian University, Sofia.
10. Gračan, D. (2016). The Role Of Strategic Management In The Cruising Tourism Market Offer. Journal of Maritime & Transportation Science, Vol. 51, 103-116.
11. Kovačić, M., Zekić, A. i Violić, A. (2017). Analysis of Cruise Tourism on Croatian Rivers. Naše more, Vol. 64 (1 Supplement), 27-32.
12. Li, Y., & Kwortnik, R. (2017). Categorizing cruise lines by passenger perceived experience. Journal of Travel Research, Vol. 56, No. 7, 941-956.
13. Misheva M., co-auth. (2016). New opportunities for competitive development of tour operator business, Journal Science & Research of The Bulgarian Chamber For Science, Education And Culture, 91-98.
14. Misheva, M. et al. (2017), Specialized types of tourism, New Bulgarian University, Sofia, 241-272.
15. Mаринов, Ст. (2011). Съвременни видове туризъм. Наука и икономика, Варна.
16. Нешков, М. (2007). Пътнически агенции и транспорт в туризма. Наука и икономика, Варна.
17. Осипова, О.Я. (2006). Транспортное обслуживание туристов. Академия, Москва.
18. River Cruises, https://www.inland-navigation-market.org/en/rapports/
2018/q2/7-river-cruises/, (28 January 2019).
19. Шпилько, С., Андросова, Н., Чударев, Р. (2012). Морские круизы: теория и практика. Советский спорт, Москва.
20. The Cruise Lines International Association, The Global Economic Contribution of Cruise Tourism 2017, https://cruising.org/-/media/CLIA/Research/Global%202018%20EIS, (15 February 2019).
21. UNWTO (2018). Sustainable Cruise Tourism Development Strategies Tackling the Challenges in Itinerary Design in South-East Asia.
22. World Expeditions, https://world.expeditions.com/, (16 February 2019).
23. Young, SJ., Cruise Trend: BUNDLING, http://www.travelagent
magazinedigital.com/article/Cruises/2370721/287567/article.html, (18 January 2018).