MODEL OF TOURISM MANAGEMENT IN AP VOJVODINA AND ITS IMPACT ON REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The specific model of tourism management in AP Vojvodina derives from its multiculturalism, characteristic tourist resources, authentic lifestyle, multilingual structure and openness of the local population. In the area of AP Vojvodina, tourism management is realized through the activities of the Provincial Secretariat for Economy and Tourism, Vojvodina Tourist Organization and 44 local tourist organizations. The realization of their competences and tasks in the field of tourism contributes to the achievement of a balanced regional development. The Tourism Development Program of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina for the period from 2018 to 2022, through a strategic and systematic approach aims to achieve multiplicative effects on overall socio-economic development, which resulted in the need to analyze the features and possibilities of improving this model of tourism management, and in particular its impact on local and regional development.
2. Bošković, T. (2009). Tourism as a factor of commercial development. Business School, No. 2, 23-28.
3. Buhalis, D., Licata, M.C. (2002). The Future eTourism Intermediaries. Tourism Management, Vol. 23, No. 3, 207-220.
4. Bulatović, I., Škorić, S., Jovanović, V. (2016). Branding a business name. Economics of Agriculture, Vol. 63, No. 4, 1323-1332.
5. Constitution of the Republic of Serbia (Official Gazette of the RS, No. 98/2006)
6. Development Program of AP Vojvodina for the period 2014-2020 with the Action Plan for the implementation of the priorities of the Development program of AP Vojvodina 2014-2020., Official Gazette of the APV, No. 13/2014, 200-857)
7. Getz, D., Page, S. (2016). Progress and prospects for event tourism research. Tourism Management, Vol. 52, 593-631.
8. Golić, D., Počuča, S. (2017). Decentralized and delegated affairs of a state administration in the field of agriculture. Economics of Agriculture, Vol. 64, No. 2, 769-785.
9. Lakićević, M., Žarevac Bošković, M., Sagić, Z. (2019). Impact of tourism on regional development. Proceedings of the III International Scientific Conference "Regional Development and Cross-Border Cooperation", Pirot, 103-111.
10. Law on Establishing the Competences of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, Official Gazette of the RS, No. 99/2009 and 67/2012 – Decision of the Constitutional Court, Art. 23, p. 3-15./ p. 5-36./ p. 6-26.
11. Law on Regional Development, Official Gazette of RS, Nos. 51/2009, 30/2010 and 89/2015 - other law, p. 3-9., p. 7-9., p. 3-8.
12. Law on Tourism, Official Gazette of the RS, No. 17/2019, p. 50-71.
13. National Agency for Regional Development, Development of the region and units of local self-government - https://www.regionalni
razvoj.gov.rs/Lat/Default.aspx, (24 February 2020).
14. Paunović, I. (2014). Branding Serbia as a Tourist Destination on the Global Market. Tourism, Vol. 18, No. 2, 59-71.
15. Provincial Assembly Decision on the Tourism Development Program in the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina for the period 2018-2022., Official Gazette of the RS, No. 54/2018, p. 2412-2600.)
16. Subotin, M., Pastor, B. (2018). The role of mass media in raising environmental awareness and promoting environmental safety. Polis Culture, Vol. 15, Special Edition, 75-86.
17. Škorić, S., Jovanović, V. (2018). Trends in engagement of workers in tourism - registered and employment (persons in employment). TISC-Tourism International Scientific Conference, Vrnjačka Banja, 3(1), 603-621.
18. Šušić, V., Đorđević D. (2019). Contemporary tendencies of international tourism development. Economics, Vol. 65, No. 2, 27-37.
19. Tourism Development Strategy of the Republic of Serbia for the Period from 2006 to 2015., Official Gazette of the RS, No. 91/06, p. 20-54.
20. Tourism Development Strategy of the Republic of Serbia for the Period from 2016 to 2025., Official Gazette of the RS, No. 98/2016.
21. Vujić, T. (2009). Tourism destination promotion strategy. IV International Scientific Conference - Synergy, Bijeljina, 272-276.
22. Vujović, S., Cvijanović, D., Štetić, S. (2012). Destination concept of tourism development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, Belgrade.
23. Zaman, G., Vasile, V., Surugiu, M., Surugiu, C. (2010). Tourism and Economic Development in Romania: Input-Output Analysis Perspective. Romanian Journal of Economics, Volume 31, No. 2(40), 5-37.