PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL AREAS IN ROMANIA
Planning a community development is a natural approach aimed at increasing the quality of life and improving living conditions of citizens. However, the development of a community cannot be conceived in the absence of a vision on the directions to which the community wants and and is able to go. The National Development Plan (PND) is a concept specific to the European economic and social cohesion policy, meant to provide a coherent and stable conception regarding the development of the member states of the EU. This concept was practically transposed into development priorities, programs and projects, in accordance with the programming principle of structural funds. In this paper, we will present aspects regarding the PND and what this has meant from the point of view of accessing the European funds for the development of rural areas in Romania, and the potential of tourism for development of their economy.
2. Istudor, N. (2017). Colecţia Probleme de politică agrară, Editura ASE Publishing House, Bucharest.
3. MADR - List of Selected Local Action Groups LAG’s (updated) https://www.madr.ro/axa-leader/leader-2014-2020.html, (15 January 2020).
4. Marin, A. (2017a). Analiza formelor de asociere a producătorilor mici şi mijlocii din sectorul legume-fructe. Colecția ”Probleme de politică agrară”, 3, ASE Publishing House.
5. Marin, A. (2017b). Considerații privind asocierea/cooperarea producătorilor mici și mijlocii de fructe. Volume of Symposium Agrarian Economy and Rural Development – Realities and Perspectives for Romania, 8th Edition, ASE Publishing House, Bucharest, 8, 288-293.
6. Marin A. (2019). Romanian agriculture funding: approaches regarding the funding in romanian agriculture after eu integration. In G., Popescu (Ed.), Agrifood economics and sustainable development in contemporary society (pp. 161-184), IGI Global Publishing House, Pennsylvania, USA.
7. MDRAP, https://www.mdrap.ro/lucrari-publice/pndl (15 January 2020).
8. OECD, (2016), OECD Tourism Trends and Policies 2016, OECD Publishing, Paris, https://doi.org/10.1787/tour-2016-en.
9. Rodino, S. (2018). Sustainability, competitivity and future perspectives for rural development towards bioeconomy - Tulcea county case study. Scientific Papers, Series "Management, Economic Engineering in Agriculture and rural development", Vol. 18, No. 3, 359-364.
10. Rodino, S., Butu, A., Dragomir, V., Butu, M. (2019b). An analysis regarding the biomass production sector in Romania - a bioeconomy point of view. Scientific Papers, Series "Management, Economic Engineering in Agriculture and rural development", Vol. 19, No. 1, 497-502.
11. Rodino, S., Ursu, A., Pop R., Dragomir, V. (2019a). Drivers for Rural Development of Danube’s Delta Region. 33rd IBIMA Conference proceedings, Granada, Spain, 7774-7785.