TOURISTIFICATION AS ONE OF THE WAYS OF RURAL TOURISM DEVELOPMENT
The problem of tourism development is seen as a problem of choice, first of all goals, then actions that will be taken to achieve those goals and finally the instruments of action on the behavior of participants. Every social choice depends on the criteria of those social groups that are in a position to choose. The selection criteria are not static. Therefore, the tourism development strategy should be viewed as a method of selecting optimal development paths according to the given selection criteria - usefulness and efficiency. Because of that, it should always be borne in mind that the development strategy consists of procedures, methods and ways of realizing the established concept and the production orientations harmonized with it.
2. Ceken, H. (2014). The importance of rural tourism. International journal of social and economic sciences, Vol. 2, No. 1, 37-44.
3. Dragulanescu, V., Drutu, I. (2012). Rural tourism for local economic development. International journal of academic research in accounting, finance and management sciences, Vol. 2, No. 2, 196-203.
4. Gligorijević, Ž. (2008). Industrial management. Faculty of economic, Niš.
5. Jovičić, D. (2002). Management of tourist destinations, Faculty of economic, Belgrade.
6. Keane, M. (2014). Economic impact of rural tourism: the benefits arising and the alleviation of poverty. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Vol. 12, No. 5, 93-101.
7. Knowd, I. (2013). Rural tourism: panacea and paradox. Exploring the phenomenon of rural tourism and tourism’s interaction with host rural communities. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Vol. 8, No. 4, 150-157.
8. Medojevic, J., Punisic, M., (2011). Paradigms of rural tourism in Serbia in the function of village revitalisation, Human Geographies - Journal of studies and research in human geography, Vol. 5, No. 2, 93-102.
9. Milenković, S. (1999). Tourist activity in a market economy, Faculty of economic, Belgrad.
10. Milisavljević, M. (2003). Modern strategic management, Institute of Economic Sciences, Belgrade.
11. Pesonen, J., Komppula, R. (2012). Rural wellbeing tourism: Motivations and expectations. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Vol. 4, No. 2, 150-157.
12. Schwaninger, M. (2010). Forecasting leisure and tourism. Tourism Management, Vol. 5, No. 4, 250-257.
13. Stefanović, V. (2017). Economics of tourism, Faculty of natural sciences, Niš.
14. Stefanović, V., Azemović N. (2011). Genesis of theoretical thoughts on the development of tourism. Journal of Social Sciences-Themes, Vol. 53, No. 1, 69-85.
15. Stefanović, V., Azemović N. (2012). Suva Planina as development area of rural tourism. Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 55, No.2, 333-344.
16. Vujić, V. (2004). Management of human capital, Faculty for touristic and hotel management of Opatija, Opatija.
17. Vuković, I. (2006). Contemporary trends in the development of tourism in the European Union. Faculty for touristic and hotel management of Opatija, Opatija.